CONTINUOUS UNLOADERS: A BREAKTHROUGH SOON?
The developing concept of the continuous bucket-wheel ship unloader designed for the handling of bulk materials, especially coal and iron ore is discussed.
Cargo Systems InternationalArun House, 201-205 High Street
New Malden KT3 4BH, Surrey, England
- Peckham, R
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 3 p.
- CARGO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL
- Volume: 3
- Issue Number: 8
- Publisher: Deutsche Bahn AG
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Loading and unloading; Marine terminals; Materials management; Ships; Silos; Unloaders
- Uncontrolled Terms: Unloading
- Old TRIS Terms: Bucket wheel unloaders; Bulk unloading systems; Continuous unloaders
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00156835
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1977 12:00AM