RIVERS '76: SYMPOSIUM ON INLAND WATERWAYS FOR NAVIGATION, FLOOD CONTROL AND WATER DIVERSIONS
Proceedings in two volumes include 106 papers that deal with flood routing models, waterway policy concepts, navigation considerations, marine dredging, river basin planning and management, channel morphology and hydraulics, hydrodynamics, erosion and sedimentation, hydraulic structures and river response. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Third Annual Symposium, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, August 10-12, 1976.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 1793 p.
- Journal of Waterways, Harbors & Coast Eng Div
- Volume: 2
- Publisher: American Society of Civil Engineers
- TRT Terms: Alluvium; Bank protection; Banks (Waterways); Dredging; Erosion; Flood protection; Flood routing; Flow; Inland waterways; Marine transit; Mathematical models; Navigation processes; Riprap; Rivers; Scour; Sedimentation; Simulation; Streamflow; Streams; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sediment transport
- Old TRIS Terms: Alluvial channels; Bank erosion; Navigation procedures; River models; Tidal basins
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00156537
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2 Vols.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1978 12:00AM