NEW ALUMINUM ALLOY FOR OFFSHORE CATHODIC PROTECTION
A new Aloline alloy disignated BA 780 has been formulated by the British Aluminium Company exclusively for Wilson Walton International Ltd. Anodes cast in this alloy will provide consistently high performance over a wide range of sea water temperatures and at great depth. The article gives brief details of the development of BA 780, its composition, performance and electrical capacity.
Sawell Publications Limited4 Ludgate Circus
London EC4, England
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials
- Volume: 23
- Publisher: Sawell Publications Limited
- TRT Terms: Aluminum alloys; Anodic materials; Anodic protection; Cathodic protection
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00156271
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 22 1977 12:00AM