ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
The overall economic framework for airport development is briefly discussed, and the employment offered by airports, the urban development required by employees, and the economic advantages and disadvantages of airports are reviewed.
- From Airports for the 80's. Proceedings from the 4th World Airports Conference, London.
London, United Kingdom SW1P 3AA
- LICHFIELD, N
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: p. 155-161
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airports; Development; Economic impacts; Economics; Employment; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155906
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Aerospace Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM