MODERN TECHNIQUES FOR PASSENGER PROCESSING
Present concepts and future trends in passenger processing and baggage handling systems are discussed. The relative advantages of centralized and decentralized terminal and processing concepts are considered. Emphasis is placed on the simplification of ground-handling to reduce costs, conserve resources, and provide faster passenger service.
- From International Air Transportation Proceedings of the Conference, San Francisco, California.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Steensma, G
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: p. 227-243
- TRT Terms: Baggage; Baggage handling; Costs; Ground handling; Intermodal terminals; Passenger service; Passengers; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger operations; Terminal facilitation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Passenger Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155756
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Aerospace Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM