TELECOMMUNICATIONS IN PORTS
Ten papers at the symposium covered various aspects of modern port working with particular reference to the expanding field of telecommunications, including the problems of bringing ships into harbor, handling cargo efficiently and organizing engineering services. Ways in which port engineers can best utilize the electronic aids already at their disposal are discussed.
- Proceedings of the symposium.
London, United Kingdom SW1P 3AA
- Publication Date: 1971-1-14
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronic navigation; Harbor traffic control; Port operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic navigation aids; Harbor operations
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00034806
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 1973 12:00AM