ELEMENTS OF MUNICIPAL DEBT FINANCING AS RELATED TO CONSTRUCTION OF AIRPORT FACILITIES
The authorized tools (general-obligation bonds; non-guaranteed bonds) for municipal debt financing are considered, and the characteristics of general-obligation and revenue bonds are compared and contrasted. The federal income tax exemption of all municipal securities are discussed, and the numerous terms, topics, and other matters related to municipal bond financing are defined. Other aspects covered here include, among others, marketing procedures, and the security aspects related to revenue bonds.
- From Airport Economic Planning by G.P. Howard.
- Voss, H W
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 283-294
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airports; Bonds; Construction; Finance; Revenues; Securities
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM