LOCAL AND FEEDER AIR TRANSPORTATION PLANNING
This paper outlines one approach to providing a sound basis for decision-making concerning Provincial Government involvement in local and feeder air transportation. It discusses the government's objectives for transportation and regional development and intercity transportation including the characteristics of each available mode in table form.
- Annual Conference Proceedings, Calgary, 1975.
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Miller, W D
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: p. 37-71
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Decision making; Local government; Local service airlines; Public transit; Regional transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00152871
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM