TO THOSE WHO MUST FIGHT THE COMMON ENEMY
Pulp and paper are Quebec's No. 1 export commodity, representing 45% of the total Canadian production, and the experience acquired to date confirms the economic advantages of air attack for forest fire suppression. This article discusses the efficiency of such a service of fire fighting terms of the equipment used, organization and proficiency of flight crews.
- Annual Conference Proceedings, Calgary, 1975.
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)401-1111 Prince of Wales Drive
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Lejeune, L
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: p. 93-102
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Fire fighting; Fire fighting equipment; Flight crews; Forest fires
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics;
- Accession Number: 00152868
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM