The task of this paper is to give some insight as to why air tankers are used. It discusses the role of the air tanker as an initial attack tool and in the role of line support if the initial attack has failed.
- Annual Conference Proceedings, Calgary, 1975.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- Jeffrey, C A
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: p. 111-115
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Fire fighting; Forest fires; Tankers
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM