CHARACTERISTICS, FACTORS AND DESIGN CRITERIA
Special aspects of prestressed concrete ships are emphasized. Structural reliability, tensile and compressive strength, no cracking, high performance in fatigue, and corrosion resistance are cited.
- Proceedings of the Conference on Concrete Ships and Floating Structures, Sept. 15-19, 1975, University of California, Berkeley.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA United States 94720
- HARRIS, A
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 58-63
- TRT Terms: Compressive strength; Concrete; Concrete construction; Corrosion resistance; Design; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Fatigue strength; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Reliability; Ships; Structural analysis; Structural design; Tensile strength
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete ships; Design criteria; Structural reliability
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152757
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM