SULZER INTRODUCE NEW AND UPRATED DIESEL ENGINES
The article gives brief information on Sulzer RND and RND-M engines and on the SBC-7 electro-pneumatic remote control system, the STS telegraph system, and the SEDS (Sulzer Engine Diagnostic System), all three of which can be used with RND and RND-M engines. Information is also given on increased power ratings for the company's A-type engines, and on the new RLA 56 engine. Some RND-M engine orders and deliveries (they include the Clark/Sulzer RND 68M for the Austin & Pickersgill Mk. IV SD14 ships, and a 40,200-bhp IHI/Sulzer RND 90M for a container ship), and some deliveries of French- and Polish-built Z40/48 engines, are mentioned.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Engines; Performance; Remote control; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel control systems; Diesel design; Diesel performance; Engine design; Remote control systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM