TIME SAVING CHART CORRECTION SYSTEM
A chart correction system using overlays has been made commercially available by the British Nautical Instrument Trades Association. These overlays are produced from daily Notices to Mariners by Admiralty. Use of these has reduced chart correction time by 90% with trained correctors. Ship officers should experience similar results. A set costs 1.25 English pound.
Engineering, Chemical and Marine Press, LimitedIPC Business Press Ltd, 33-39 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1P 1AH, England
- Publication Date: 1971-10-15
- Pagination: 33 p.
- Shipbuilding and Shipping Record
- Publisher: Transport and Technical Publications Limited
- TRT Terms: Nautical charts
- Old TRIS Terms: Chart overlays
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00034503
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Journal of the Israel Shipping Research Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM