SURVEY OF HYDROGEN ENERGY APPLICATION PROJECTS
Contemporary U.S. hydrogen application research projects are reviewed. Specific emphasis is placed on aircraft, industrial and domestic applications, electrical generation and storage, vehicles, and farms. Although the study does not attempt to evaluate the technical feasibility or status of individual projects, some prognostications are made as to future hydrogen energy applications.
- Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 11th, Proceedings, September 12-17, 1976.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Billings, R E
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 972-977
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Electric generators; Electric power; Energy; Farms; Hydrogen; Industries; Vehicles
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00152322
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 769170 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM