AN ANALYSIS OF ELECTRIC VEHICLE MISSION, DESIGN, ENERGY IMPACT AND COST
As a result of changing material availability, energy feed stock, and cost, it is appropriate to re-evaluate the viability and utility of electrically-powered passenger vehicles. To make an assessment of an electrical vehicle's potential impact and utility, it is necessary to assess vehicle performance against mission requirements and battery capabilities.
- Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 11th, Proceedings.
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Klein, M
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 377-381
- TRT Terms: Costs; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Evaluation; Fuel consumption; Vehicle performance
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00152307
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 769064
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM