OPERATIONAL ASPECTS OF DREDGING
This paper outlines in rather broad categories the aspects of the operation of dredging fleets from the dredging contractor's point of view which have special relevance to the dredging and port construction for developing countries.
- Presented at Seatec 77, March 1-5, 1977, in Singapore.
Seatec 77, Singapore
- Linssen, JGT
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Construction; Dredging; Ports
- Old TRIS Terms: Port construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00159976
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 15 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM