AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS. BRIEF FORMAT
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1976. The publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors. This information item announces the open series of Aircraft Accident Reports issued in calendar year 1977.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $40.00/year; single copy price $4.75; all others write for quote.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash investigation; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00158600
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM