SHIP VIBRATION DATA SHEETS
In connection with Codes C-1 and C-4, the Society is publishing vibration data sheets that contain hard vibration data taken from actual vessels on trials and in service. This set comprises data from five ships including two containerships and three dry cargo vessels. Along with drawings and trial conditions, the data cover vertical athwartship and longitudinal vibration (if all were measured) and presents these in a series of readily understood tables and charts. This is the second set of five sheets, the first being D-14.
- Cost is $6.75.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1976
- TRT Terms: Measurement; Ships; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Vibration measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00157872
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM