MEASUREMENT IN THE OFFSHORE INDUSTRY
This volume contains 14 papers dealing with design concepts of offshore platforms and measuring methods and instruments for dynamic response of such structures. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- British Society for Strain Measurements/Research Institute of Naval Architecture Joint Conference, Proceeding, Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, Scotland, September 8-11 1975.
British Society for Strain Measurements281 Heaton Road
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE6 5QB, England
- Publication Date: 1975
- TRT Terms: Dynamic loads; Instrumentation; Offshore platforms; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Old TRIS Terms: Offshore platform design; Offshore platform instrumentation
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00157737
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM