TRACK CIRCUIT RESEARCH PROJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY
This publication contains abstracts of journal articles and research reports selected by the AAR from North American and West European railroad literature. This material covers only the area of track circuits, and concentrates on the electrical properties of the track rather than the electrical characteristics of the transmitting and receiving equipment associated with track circuits. This publication contains an author, title, and keyword index.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Hartmann, P W
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Bibliographies; Cab signals; Development; Electrical impedance; Interference; Mechanical impedance; Railroad electrification; Relays (Electricity); Research; Track circuits; Traffic signal control systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Audio frequency track circuits; Relays; Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00157699
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-254 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM