The basic principles and applications of the nondestructive testing technology are discussed. They include the methods such as ultrasonics, magnetic, electromagnetic, electrical, visual, thermal, gamma and x-ray, and liquid penetrant. The steps to improve the existing methods and techniques are suggested.
- Volume 3 title--Engineering Fundamental and Environmental Effects.
Chapman and Hall Limited11 New Fetter Lane
- Mcgonnagle, W J
- Publication Date: 1971
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 371-430
- Fracture 1969
- Volume: 3
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall Limited
- Accession Number: 00034458
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1973 12:00AM