NORTH SEA OIL AND GAS VESSEL REQUIREMENTS 1977-1981
Presents a review and forecast of North Sea oil drilling activities, and asserts that development of offshore facilities during the late 1970's will boost the offshore rig and vessel markets from presently depressed levels. Demand for work and support vessels of all kinds is likely to rise through 1981, the book states. Working in consultation with the London Shipbrokers Eggar Forrester, Terminal Operators comes to this conclusion after weighing factors of finance, technology, national and international governmental policies, and the world energy picture. After balancing the uncertainties which such factors create, Terminal Operators puts forward statistical analyses and detailed forecasts year-by-year of vessel availability and requirements.
- Price is 55 pounds.
Terminal Operators LimitedRodwell House, Middlesex Street
London E1 7HJ, England
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Equipment replacement; Offshore construction; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore platforms; Offshore supply boats; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship replacement
- Old TRIS Terms: Offshore platform construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00153816
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Marine Engineering/Log
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM