MERCHANT MARINE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS: DECK SAFETY..
No abstract provided.
- UNITED STATES. COVER TITLE. "THIS PUBLICATION CONTAINS QUESTIONS USED IN EXAMINATIONS FOR MERCHANT MARINE LICENSES AND DOCUMENTS." "JUNE 1992."
Superintendent of DocumentsP.O. Box 371954
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15250-7954
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
MERCHANT MARINE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS;WASHINGTON, D.C.:
COMDTPUB;WASHINGTON, D.C. (2100 SECOND ST., S.W., WASHINGTON 20593):
- Publication Date: 1992
- Issue Number: 4
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Examinations; Marine engineering; Navigation; Safety
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00825947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 14 1993 12:00AM