TOLERANCES IN PROPELLER DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
After the presentation of a design computer program, results of calculations with this program are given. A manufacturing method is described next and in particular an electronic measuring apparatus. Results of an analysis of deviations of a large number of propellers from their design geometry are then presented.
- Presented at the Symposium on "Hydrodynamics of Ship and Offshore Propulsion Systems, in Hovick outside Oslo, March 20-25, 1977, Session 2.
Norske VeritasGrenseveien 92, Etterstad
Oslo 6, Norway
- Wiegant, W W
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Manufactures; Propellers; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Propellers); Propeller design; Propeller manufacture
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 21/5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM