THE CONTROL OF OIL POLLUTION ON THE SEA AND INLAND WATERS
This book, edited and partially written by one of the world's leading authorities on oil pollution control, covers the effects of oil pollution, the methods of treatment, and the organization required to set up the right pollution control system.
International Publications Service114 East 32nd Street
New York, NY United States 10016
- Wardley-Smith, J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Pollution control
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill control
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00159983
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM