ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY IN SHIPS AND SHIPPING
The paper discusses strategic, long-term decisions in view of merchant fleet investments, taxation and cash flow. To monitor efficiency in the short run is also important, and this part of the paper is particularly concerned with the efficiency of labour and how to measure it.
- Presented at Europort '76, International Maritime Conference, November 10-11, 1976, in Amsterdam.
Expo Travel & Conferences, BVWaalhauven ZZ 44
3088HJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
- GOSS, R O
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Fleet management; Investments; Labor productivity; Planning; Shipping; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Investment planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00159956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM