RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PROPELLER FREQUENCY, SPEED, AND LOADING CONDITION OF LARGE ORE CARRIERS, OIL CARRIERS, ETC.
The relationship between the propeller frequency, speed, and loading condition was determined for some 62 large carriers of stated principal particulars. Results were evaluated statistically and are presented graphically in this paper. Conclusions drawn from the graphs presented are listed.
Shipbuilding Resarch Technical Center of Japan1-3 Mejiro, Toshima-Ku
- Ota, S
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Mechanical loads; Propellers; Traffic speed
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller efficiency; Propeller loading; Speed performance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Note
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM