A QUALITY ASSURANCE SERVICE FOR DYNAMIC POSITIONING SYSTEMS
The service will comprise design control, manufacturing control, installation control, testing and in service control. Proposed rule requirements for position holding, electric power supply and documentation are given. An example of the "failure mode and effect analysis" (FMEA) is shown to demonstrate required reliability documentation.
Inter Fed of Auto Control/Inter Fed of Info ProcWashington, DC United States
- Drager, K H
- Arnesen, K
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Dynamic positioning; Electric power; System design
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power system design; Positioning control systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00159931
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM