SHIP ECONOMICS AND DESIGN. SELECTED PROBLEMS WITH SOLUTIONS
The collection contains problems that have been included in the examinations of the advanced course in ship design at the Norwegian Institute of Technology in the period 1973-1976. The problems deal with the application of operation research and economics on the design of ships and transportation systems.
Norwegian Institute of TechnologyDivision of Ship Design
N-7034 Trondheim, Norway
- Erichsen, S
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Linear programming; Naval architecture; Operations research; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159920
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM