IN-HOUSE PAVING VS. CONTRACTING PAVEMENT REPAIRS
Operating results and organization of a company repair crew, including machinery acquisition and cost analysis, are reported.
- Proceedigns of Distribution Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, May 24-26, 1976.
American Gas Association1515 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Hickle, W G
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete construction; Contract administration; Costs; Maintenance equipment; Pavement maintenance; Pavements; Repairing
- Old TRIS Terms: Repair costs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 76-D-15 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM