AUTOMATED DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM FOR MILITARY TRUCKS
The present design of a diagnostic system is explained. Compared to the traditional manual method the automated diagnosis saves 90% of diagnosis time and 30% of total repair time. The automated diagnosis ensures accuracy and repeatability and leads to exact and economic repair orders.
- Presented at SAE Meeting November 1-4, 1976.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Faller, E K
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Maintenance; Military transportation; Military vehicles; Repairing; Time; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159702
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 760835 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM