ELASTIC-PLASTIC PLATE WITH ARBITRARY POISSON'S RATIO
An earlier solution for the bending of a built-in circular plate made of an incompressible elastic/perfectly-plastic material is extended to include any value of Poisson's ratio.
University of Minnesota, MinneapolisDepartment of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics, 200 Union Street, SE
Minneapolis, MN United States 55455
- Hodge Jr, P G
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Elastoplasticity; Plastic analysis; Plastic deformation; Structural analysis
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00159580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Office of Naval Research London (England)
- Report/Paper Numbers: AEM-H1-16 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N14-75-C-0177
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM