THE BMW ON-BOARD NAVIGATION SYSTEM
This paper describes an onboard vehicle navigation and information system designed by the BMW corporation. The different features and benefits of this system are discussed.
- Publication Date: 1997 Published By: Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale PA Remarks: SAE technical paper originally presented at 1997 SAE Future Transportation Technology Conference, San Diego, Calif., Aug. 1997; reissued 1998 on CD ROM as part of SAE's ITS technology collection
Mazda Motor CorporationHiroshima, Japan
- Heckermann, Eric W
- Roche, George W
- Dance, Francis J
- Publication Date: 1997
- Pagination: 11 p.
- ITS technology collection on CD-ROM : SAE's essential resource for ITS vehicle applications, 1998
- Publisher: Mazda Motor Corporation
- Accession Number: 00777396
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 17 1999 12:00AM