SECURITE INTRINSEQUE ET PROBABILISTE DANS LES TRANSPORTS TERRESTRES [EVALUATION AND SAFETY OF AUTOMATED TRANSPORT SYSTEMS]
This report presents a design of the control-command safety systems that are involved in urban, suburban, or inter-urban guided transportation. It focuses on the design of computer architecture electronic cards, and primary methods for safety demonstration. As a result of the research, the authors conclude that inherent fail-safety and probabilistic fail-safety are linked and complementary.
- Publication Date: 1998 Published By: Institut national de recherche sur les transports et leur securite Arcueil, France Remarks: Text in French with summary in English
Institut de Recherche des TransportsAvenue de General Malleret-Joinville, Boite Postale 28
94 Arcueil, France
- Bied-Charreton, Dominique
- Publication Date: 1998
- Pagination: 92 p.
- Synthese INRETS ; no 31
- Publisher: Institut de Recherche des Transports
- Accession Number: 00777372
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 17 1999 12:00AM