WORLD SHIPPING STATISTICS 1976
The 1976 Annual is similar in format to the 1975 edition with 54 pages of statistical tables, 13 pages of graphs and 12 pages of comment on the world bulk shipping scene in 1976. The three sections of the Annual - tankers, dry cargo and world shipping - contain statistics of world oil production, bulk trade flows, bulk fleet developments, chartering activity, freight rates, world bulk fleet inactivity, and ordering and cancellation of newbuilding tonnage. There is also a comprehensive and detailed listing of iron ore and coal loading facilities for large bulk carriers (35,000 DWT+), operating cost indices for specific vessel types 1972-1976, and a five-year series of newbuilding prices.
- Cost is $75.00.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedResearch Division, 24 Brook Street
London W1Y 2LL, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Bulk carriers; Chartering; Coal; Dry bulk carriers; Oils; Ores
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk coal; Bulk oil transport; Bulk ore
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159519
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM