THE MARITIME COMMUNITY AND THE 1979 WORLD ADMINISTRATIVE RADIO CONFERENCE
The 1979 World Administration Radio Conference of the International Telecommunication Union will probably impact, in some form, all the users of the radio spectrum. To show how the actions of this conference might impact on the marine community, a review is made of two recent past maritime conferences. Next, the preparations taken to-date by RTCM for the 1979 conference are surveyed. Finally, the possible ramifications of the 1979 conference on the maritime users are analyzed.
- Symposium on Maritime Telecommunications held April 26-28, 1976 in San Diego, California.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services/Federal Communications Commission
Washington, DC United States 20554
- Palmer, L M
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Volume: 5
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Radio
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00159512
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM