DEVELOPMENT OF SELECTIVE CALLING FOR THE MARITIME MOBILE SERVICE
This paper reviews the concept of the Digital Selective Calling technique (SELCALL) for the Maritime Mobile Service and the development that has led to the present system.
- Symposium on Maritime Telecommunication Electronics held April 26-28, 1976 in San Diego, California.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services/Federal Communications Commission
Washington, DC United States 20554
- deHaas, T
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 13 p.
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Radio; Selective calling systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00159507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM