STRUCTURAL DESIGN AND FABRICATION IN SHIPBUILDING, VOLUME 1: PAPERS, AND VOLUME 2: DISCUSSIONS, 1975
The volumes contain 28 papers and session discussions presented at the Conference. Session topics include the interaction of materials with shipbuilding practice, shipyard layout -- production practices and systems, production assembly and welding techniques, interaction of structural design and fabrication, and quality control in shipbuilding. Subjects covered in the papers range from aluminum applications, high strength steels, automatic welding systems and welding machines, to steel hull fabrication systems, cost-effective design, and quality control techniques. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- From Structural Design and Fabrication in Shipbuilding, International Conference in London, England, November 18-20 1975.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 322 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic welding; High strength steel; Hulls; Industrial engineering; Naval architecture; Planning; Production; Production control; Quality control; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Shipyards; Structural design; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic welding systems; Hull construction; Hull fabrication
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00159459
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2 Vols.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM