MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION DATA FILE, EDITING MANUAL AND REFERENCE INFORMATION. VOLUME I. 1976 EDITING MANUAL
The report documents in two volumes the editing conventions and reference information used in processing Multidisciplinary Accident Investigation reported case vehicles into a time-shared accident data bank. Volume I (Editing Manual) uses an Annotated Collision Performance and Injury Report Revision 3 and Air Cushion Restraint System (ACRS) Supplement. The text documents the editing procedure and the interpretations of each question (variable) on the CPIR form and its supplements.
- See also Volume 2, PB-269 715.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Coding systems; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Data banks; Data processing; Documents; Information systems; Injuries; Manuals; Multidisciplinary teams; Restraint systems; Safety equipment; Time sharing; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Air cushion; Coding; Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00159390
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-411 Final Rpt., UM-HSRI-76-8-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01134
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM