SMALL TRANSIT BUS REQUIREMENTS STUDY. PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS FOR ADVANCED DESIGN: SMALL URBAN TRANSIT BUS
The overall objective of the Small Bus Project is the development of a general and performance specification for an advanced small urban transit bus. It is a six-phase program designed to insure that final vehicle specifications would evolve from a comprehensive analysis of all aspects of the operating environment and thus have a broad applicability.
- See also Interim rept. no. 5, PB-269 397. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E12, PB-269 392-SET.
RRC International, Incorporated24 Wade Road
Latham, NY United States 12110
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Bus transportation; Buses; Design; Human factors engineering; Minibuses; Performance based specifications; Persons with disabilities; Specifications; Urban transportation; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159380
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-06-0074-77-6Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-40015, DOT-UT-50006
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM