SMALL TRANSIT BUS REQUIREMENTS STUDY. GENERAL AND PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS FOR A SMALL URBAN TRANSIT BUS
The report investigates the requirements for an advanced design coach which may be used for both demand-responsive and general service on urban arterial streets.
- See also Interim rept. no. 4, PB-269 396. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E12, PB-269 392-SET.
RRC International, Incorporated24 Wade Road
Latham, NY United States 12110
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Buses; Demand responsive transportation; Design; Doors; Floors; Headlamps; Minibuses; Performance based specifications; Safety equipment; Seats; Shape; Specifications; Urban transportation; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design; Windshields
- Uncontrolled Terms: Configuration; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Windows
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-0074-77-5 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-40015, DOT-UT-50006
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM