SMALL TRANSIT BUS REQUIREMENTS STUDY. OPERATING PROFILES AND SMALL BUS PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS IN URBAN TRANSIT SERVICE
The report develops a set of operating profiles and service requirements as the basis for specifications for a new small urban transit bus to meet the identified operational needs.
- Report on Operating Profile and Performance Requirements for Small Buses. See also Interim rept. no. 2, PB-269 394. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E12, PB-269 392-SET.
RRC International, Incorporated24 Wade Road
Latham, NY United States 12110
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Buses; Level of service; Minibuses; Routes; Specifications; Urban transportation; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement; Services
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-06-0074-77-3Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-40015, DOT-UT-50006
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM