SMALL TRANSIT BUS REQUIREMENTS STUDY. BUS CHARACTERISTICS NEEDED FOR ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED IN URBAN TRAVEL
Constraints imposed on bus design by the elderly and handicapped are outlined.
- See also Interim rept. no. 1, PB-269 393. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E12, PB-269 392-SET.
RRC International, Incorporated24 Wade Road
Latham, NY United States 12110
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Bus transportation; Buses; Human factors engineering; Level of service; Minibuses; Persons with disabilities; Specifications; Urban transportation; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement; Services
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159376
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-I-06-0074-77-2 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-50006
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM