SMALL TRANSIT BUS REQUIREMENTS STUDY. OPERATIONS OF SMALL BUSES IN URBAN TRANSIT SERVICE IN THE UNITED STATES
The report investigates the operating environment of small buses in the U.S. and relates them to vehicle requirements.
- Also available in set of 6 reports PC E12, PB-269 392-SET.
RRC International, Incorporated24 Wade Road
Latham, NY USA 12110
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 153 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Bus transportation; Buses; Design; Human factors engineering; Market surveys; Minibuses; Physically handicapped persons; Specifications; Urban transportation; Vehicle characteristics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-06-0074-77-1Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-50006
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1981 12:00AM