EUROPEAN RAIL TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATIONS : ERTMS
This document defines the system requirements for the European Train Control System (ETCS). The chapters described the following: ETCS functionality, definition of application functions, cooperation between functional modules in different ETCS applications, cooperating with existing systems, various general functions, basic subsystems and administrative functions.
- Publication Date: 1997 Published By: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg
Commission of the European CommunitiesDirectorate General for Transport
- Publication Date: 1997
- Pagination: 62 p.
- Transport research ; 35
- Publisher: Commission of the European Communities
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Railroad transportation; Traffic control
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00776410
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 17 1999 12:00AM