EURORADIO 2A & 2B SUB-SYSTEM
The goal of the EURORADIO project is to design and test the equipment that will be necessary to guarantee the safety of the radio communication for train control data between trains and the corresponding control centers and signalling equipment. The project includes the standardized interfaces to the safety equipment on the train and the ground. This specific document is the Global Design Specification (GDS) for the EURORADIO project. It contains detailed specifications of the functions performed by the EURORADIO subsystem the relevant interfaces, the services offered to EURADIO users and the protocols adopted.
- Publication Date: 1996 Published By: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg
ABB Signals Limited,
Commission of the European CommunitiesDirectorate General for Transport
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 242 p.
- Transport research ; 7
- Publisher: ABB Signals Limited
- TRT Terms: Radio; Railroad transportation; Safety; Traffic control
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00776409
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: PATH
- Created Date: Nov 17 2002 12:00AM