ENERGY STATISTICS: A SUPPLEMENT TO THE SUMMARY OF NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION STATISTICS
This report is a compendium of selected time-series data describing the transportation, production, processing, and consumption of energy. It contains such items as the revenues and expenses of oil pipeline companies, number and capacities of U.S. tank ships, and the total crude oil transported in the U.S. by method of transportation; growth over time of the U.S. oil and natural gas reserves, refinery capacity, and yields; and trends in the demand for fuel and power.
- See also report dated Aug 75, PB-252 612.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Gay, W F
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Asphalt; Automobiles; Coal; Crude oil; Diesel fuels; Distillates; Electric utilities; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Intermodal transportation; Jet engine fuels; Kerosene; Lubricating oils; Natural gas; Petroleum products; Petroleum refineries; Petroleum refining; Pipeline transportation; Railroad transportation; Residual oils; Transportation; Transportation planning; Uranium; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation; Energy requirements; Refineries
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00159364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-76-30
- Files: NTIS, TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM