PROCUREMENT PLANS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE NEC IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
The study presents the results of an analysis of alternative plans and procedures for procuring materials and equipment essential to the NEC Project. The purpose is to assist the NEC Project in identifying and implementing procurement plans, to consider how the NEC might coordinate the program's procurement needs, and to document and describe a detailed set of procedures that may be utilized by the technical staff to monitor demand/supply trends.
Richardson AssociatesNew York, NY USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Richardson, L
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction projects; Contracts; Decision making; Equipment; Maintenance of way; Management; Materials; Materials management; Planning; Procurement; Project management; Purchasing; Railroads
- Uncontrolled Terms: Systems management
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Freight Transportation; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00159352
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/NECPO-76/24 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-56010
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM