ANALYSIS OF FACTORS AFFECTING NEC CONSTRUCTION LABOR COSTS
The study presents the findings and conclusions of the factors affecting the net total labor costs of the principal NEC construction work packages depending on whether the work is performed by Amtrak with its forces or is contracted out to construction firms by either Amtrak or the FRA. The purpose of this cost study is to provide the FRA's NEC Project staff with a set of guidelines for structuring the NEC construction work packages for assignment.
Richardson AssociatesNew York, NY USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Construction projects; Contractors; Contracts; Cost engineering; Cost estimating; Costs; Decision making; Estimates; Labor market; Maintenance of way; Railroad transportation; Railroads
- Identifier Terms: Amtrak
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Economics; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00159351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/NECPO-76/25 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-56010
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM