TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. JANUARY, FEBRUARY, AND MARCH 1977 QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
Contents: Summary statistics of transportation safety; Intermodal safety affairs; Statistics, problems and safety program highlights for major modes of transportation (Highway and traffic, Rail and guided pathway, Aviation, Marine--Waterborne transport and Recreational boating, Materials transportation--Pipelines and Hazardous materials); Feature of the quarter (Pedestrian safety).
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Department of TransportationAssistant Secretary for Environment, Safety and Consumer Affairs, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Gay, W F
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Boats; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Injuries; Materials management; Pedestrians; Periodicals; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Prevention; Project management; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad transportation; Recreational vehicles; Safety; Safety education; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Transportation; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00159337
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-TES-77-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM